Fiberglass Fabric made out of High Quality E glass Fiberglass Yarn. Fiberglass Fabric is lightweight, versatile, and cost-eﬀective. Fiberglass Fabric is used in a variety of industrial and commercial products. Because it’s made from glass, it is naturally resistant to heat, ﬁre, chemicals, etc.
Our Range of Fiberglass Fabrics:
- Thickness: 0.03 mm to 3 mm
- GSM: 24 to 1000
- Weave Types: Plain, Leno, Satin, Twill, Mock Leno
- Width: Up to 2000 mm
- Finish: As per Customer’s Requirement.
- High Tensile Strength
- High heat resistance
- High Dimensional Stability
- Fire resistance
- Good thermal conductivity
- Good chemical resistance
- Outstanding electrical properties
- Environment friendly
- Sound insulation
- Good ﬁltration performance
- Used as the bindings of boiler for electrical machinery and appliances.
- Backing material for Electrical Insulating Tapes.
- Aircraft, Boats, Automobiles
- Thermal Insulation.
- Reinforcement material for Polyester resins and Phenolic resins.
- Aluminium Filtration.
- Reinforcement for water prooﬁng.
- Sound and heat protection
- PCB Board for computer
- Basic cloth for coatings and laminations
- Welding Blanket And Fire Blanket
- Expansion Joints
- Heat Shields and Containment
- Oven Door Seals